Brightwells Classic & Vintage Car Auctions at Leominster 2020
November 5 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
1968 Jensen FF MKII sold for £70,000 at the 4th September 2019 Sale
We are pleased to bring you information on the famous and well respected Brightwells Classic & Vintage Car auctions programme for 2020.
Timed Online Auction of Classic Cars
Entries close on 23rd October – Fill in Brightwell’s online valuation form HERE
Your car is in demand and they can sell it in a safe and responsible manner.
What Brightwell’s can offer you:
- Online, email or telephone valuation and entry into the sale.
- Help with organising contactless collection by a registered haulier.
- Free storage of your vehicle, which will be fully insured while with Brightwells.
- 1962 Rolls-Royce Cloud III James Young owner/driver saloon Est £67,500 – £70,000
- 1929 Ford Model A 24hp Phaeton £14,000 – £16,000
The September sale achieved a 85% clearance rate, with many record prices:
- 1962 Jaguar E-Type S1 3.8 Roadster – Sold £77,336
- 1979 Range Rover Classic Sold: £46,256
- 1931 Bedford WHB 14 Seater Bus Sold: £39,984
- 1995 Ferrari F355 GTS Sold: £71,232
If you have a vehicle that you would like to sell,
please email email@example.com or call 01568 611122
to discuss the value, logistics of entry and vehicle collection
The purpose of this webpage is to provide information on a Classic Car Auction and refers to material which is in the Public Domain. Carsceneinternational.com has no commercial relationship with the organiser or sponsors featured.
A New Opportunity
Over the years I have built up an archive of photos of classic cars that I have taken at various events in the U.K. and USA.
I am now making them available to other Classic Car enthusiasts but especially as a means of encouraging the younger generation to take an interest in this subject.
There will be a modest charge made to cover production and administration costs.
Click on this link for further details –