- This event has passed.
Regent Street Motor Show 2021
6th November 2021 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
What is The Regent Street Motor Show?
- A showcase of 125 years of motoring including veteran, vintage, classic, and the very latest cars.
- Something for everyone with lots of things to see and do including interactive displays and entertainment throughout the day from 10.30am until 4pm.
- A family friendly environment with the Street pedestrianised from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Circus.
- The usual shopping appeal of Regent Street with a great opportunity for some early Christmas shopping too!
…and best of all…
- It’s all completely free to view!
This year there will be a collection of iconic cars spanning the decades from beautiful Veteran cars, to the electric and hybrid cars available today.
In celebration of 2021 being the 60th anniversary of the “most beautiful car in the world”, there will be examples of a huge variety of Jaguar E-types, including: S1 FHC, S2 2+2, S1 Roadster, S1 2+2, Low Drag Coupe, S2 Roadster, S2 FHC, S3 Roadster and S3 2+2.
There will also be a fabulous line-up of iconic Ferraris, including: 308 QV, Testarossa, 456 GTA, Mondial QV, 456 GT, and 550 Maranello.
Not forgetting Aston Martin with a number of beautiful examples of these too.
The purpose of this webpage is to provide information on a Classic Car Show. It refers to material that is in the Public Domain. Carsceneinternational.com has no commercial relationship with the organiser or sponsors featured.