Choose from 188 cars, motorbikes and automobilia lots at the great sale event at Le Mans Classic 2022:
• 136 classic cars, racing cars, sports cars, grand tourers, convertibles, classics, youngtimers and curiosities
• 19 exceptional motorbikes from two collections
• 33 automobilia lots including two helmets: one worn by Alain Prost in 1989 and the other to be sold for charity, bearing the signatures of Tour Auto winners
• 87 lots offered at no reserve
• Pierre Héron Collection: 24 “barn-find” French cars, 40 years under the dust, the discovery of the year!
• The Renault Icons: 8 exceptional lots with exceptional provenance, from an exclusive collaboration between Renault and Artcurial Motorcars
• 31 convertibles for this summer!
Thursday 30 June, from 2pm to 6pm
Friday 1 July, from 10am to 8pm
Saturday 2 July, from 9am to 11am
Le Mans Classic
Saturday 2 July 2022
11am: Automobilia and motorbikes
1:30pm: Motor cars
Cars already consigned –
1947 Talbot Lago Record T26 berline. Estimate – €10,000 – 15,000
1950 Delahaye 135 M cabriolet Luxe by Chapron. Estimate – €50,000 – 70,000
1954 Talbot Lago T26 GSL. Estimate – €150,000 – 200,000
1966 Morris Mini-Cooper ” S ” MKI Rally prepared. Estimate €30,000 – 40,000
1972 MG B GT Mk1 V8 Costello. Estimate – €40,000 – 60,000
Note: – The purpose of this webpage is to provide information on a Classic Car Auction. It refers to material that is in the Public Domain. Carsceneinternational.com has no commercial relationship with the organiser or sponsors featured and cannot be held responsible for any errors or misinformation appearing on this webpage. It is advisable to contact the Auction House featured to verify the details of any or all of the vehicles shown on this page.