The highlights for me were: –
- The appropriateness of the venue – The Bugatti Owners Club’s Prescott Hill-climb.
- The large number of Peugeot 309 GTIs and Goodwoods present. These models tended to live in the shadow of their 205 siblings ‘in the day’. That is why I was so pleased to see so many at this event. (see photos below)
- The French contingent proudly flying the tricolor and displaying their interesting cars. (see photos below)
- The friendliness and enthusiasm of every one I spoke to.
- The presence of a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in the top car park.
Here are some photos: –
In the Paddock
|A 308CC with nice ‘custom’ wheels|
Show & Shine
‘On the Hill’
309 GTis and Goodwoods
Points of Interest
A Lowering too far?
Grayson Perry’s cars?
A Car that even Peugeot GTi owners might aspire to
|Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder|
What a fantastic event. Well done to all, especially the organisers and helpers on the day.
Cars Scene Index Page –